Hello,

I trust this finds you well. My name is Vivek. I am trying to reach
you for *Apple
iOS/TVOS/MVPD UX/UI Developer* role with one of your premium direct client
in *Richardson TX* Please suggest me a good time to talk, if you are
interested.

*Title: Apple iOS/TVOS/MVPD UX/UI Developer*

*Duration: Contract*

*Location: Richardson TX*

*Job Description:*

Total 6+ experience

Proven UI experience

Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio

2+ years implementing with Objective-C as a primary language

Understanding of XCode, Interface Builder, Instruments, and other tools

At least one application or game title in the App Store

Experience with iOS and Cocoa Frameworks and related design patterns

Working knowledge of agile development processes

Eye for detail and great communication skills.

Understanding of user interaction differences between iPad and iPhone

*Vivek Singh*

*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *

*Tel - 1-408-318-6730|  vi...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<vi...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*