Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Salesforce Admin @ Lincolnshire, IL.* If
interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Salesforce Admin*

*Location: Lincolnshire, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Local Consultant, F2F Interview Required*

*Job Description:*

*Skill Set:-* Configuring, customizing Salesforce.com

*Responsibilities:-*

·         Serve as Subject Matter Expert for end-user community. Provide
CRM expertise to sales & marketing teams to streamline, automate, and
standardize core business processes on SFDC platform

·         Responsibilities include design business process, partnering on
configuration, customization, user provisioning, data migration, and
report/dashboard design

·         Improve and maintain data quality in SFDC system

·         Participate in project activities including QA, move to
production etc

·         Actively Participate in cross-functional teams to integrate back
office data in SFDC, and to address strategic business issues involving
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales operations

·         Setup and manage CRM change management process, governance, and
prioritization of business needs

·         Develop and document requirements, and approach aligned to
business needs.

·         Ability to blend technical, operational, sales and marketing
requirements into well run CRM system

*Mandatory skills:-*

·         Minimum 5 year experience in implementing configuring,
customizing Salesforce.com instance (minimum 200 users); Must be well
versed in Enterprise Edition or above

·         Formal Salesforce.com training; SFDC certified

·         Good knowledge in integration with SFDC (Web svc, apex call outs,
SFDC APIs) etc

·         Bachelor degree

·         Strong analytical, detail driven, and problem solving skills

·         Strong influencing skills; Strong documentation and training
skills

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong analytical, detail driven, and problem solving skills

*Good to have skills:-*

·         Excellent organizational and follow through skills are required

·         Resilience, determination, energy and enthusiasm

·         Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and gain
respect

·         Strong influencing skills; Strong documentation and training
skills

·         Project Management skills

·         Fluency in Microsoft Office applications

*Domain:-* Manufacturing

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *