please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *Network Engineer*

 Project Location- *Minneapolis, MN /Morris plains, NJ /Melville, NY*

Duration –*12+ months*

This role provides end-to-end ownership of all network design deployment
and maintenance for our IoT networks. This includes cloud and on-prem and
virtual networks

End-2-end ownership of connected device physical and virtual networks
·        Ownership of planning, scalability, capacity, redundancy, and
resiliency, maintenance and decommissioning planning.
·        implement, secure, maintain, and monitor all LAN/WAN connectivity
and equipment
·        Configures routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, load balancers, and
manages ISPs and bandwidth utilization
·        Monitor and manage local and cloud based networks
·        Maintain Technical documentation
·        Product & technology roadmap reviews
·        Estimate creation
·        Provide hardware and software support/troubleshooting
·        Define and integrate predictive data driven tools

*CCNA. CCNP preferred*
·        *Design and implement networks for IoT*
·        *Cloud, virtual, and physical networking experience. Azure *
·        Problem solving and troubleshooting of complex issues
·        Network hardware, OS and proxy knowledge
·        Performance tuning for LAN/WAN

Thanks & Regards

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter