*VB.NET <http://VB.NET> Developer               *

*Location:* Wilmington, DE

*Duration:* Contract to Hire (USC/GC/GC EAD)

*Rate:* $45/hour on C2C

*Key Technical skills:* Vb .NET, PL/SQL

*Responsibilities:*

•           Provide high quality technology solutions that address business
needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.
Help define target state and technology selection.

•           Participate in project planning sessions with project managers,
business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and
outline the proposed IT solution.

•           Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design
recommendations.

•           Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are
aligned.

•           Performing general system maintenance and support as necessary.

*Basic Qualifications:*

•           6+ years experience with full development lifecycle from
inception through implementation.

•           6+ years experience with Win Form, VB .Net, ASP 3.0, ADO.NET,
Entity Framework 4.0

•           6+ years experience working in both UNIX and Windows
environments.

•           3+ years experience working in Java, and related
technologies

•           3+ years in Oracle or PLSQL.

•           Ability to write unix ksh scripts

•           Experience with Control M scheduling or any other Job Scheduler.

•           Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and
exhaustive unit, integration and system testing).

•           Experience in data analysis and strong analytical skills.

•           Must have experience with version control tools (Subversion).

*Preferred Skills:*

•           Experience with ASP and SQL server is a plus

•           Exposure to Open Source technologies (Ant, Nunit, Log4Net,
Entity Framework, CI tools) is a plus

•           Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and work
ethic

•           Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills

•           Ability to work independently and as part of a team.

•           Strong desire to learn new technologies and applications along
with the ability to adapt to very challenging environments.

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .