Greetings,

This is Phani from ProNix Inc.

Please let me know your opinion towards below position with suitable resume
to ph...@pronixinc.com

Position: *.Net Developer*

Location: *Boston, MA*

Duration: *Long term*

*New Contract in Boston:  MUST BE IN MASSACHUSSETS. LOCAL ONLY. And able to
do Face to face.*

   - A *minimum of 9 years *working experience in *Web application design
   and development*
   - Experience developing Web solutions with C# and WPF,  ASP.NET, Web
   Services and WCF using VB.Net 2008/2010, Access 2003/2007, SQL Server
   2005/2008/2014
   - 5+ years Microsoft *.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0*
   - *7 years C# required *experience
   - 5+ years Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2014
   - 2+ years *WPF, WCF*
   -
*XML, JSON, Web Services *

Thanks and Regards,
Phaneendra Reddy
*ProNix Inc*
Ph: 609-378-1012 | Fax: 732 909 2000
ph...@pronixinc.com <kish...@pronixinc.com> | www.pronixinc.com* |* "E-Verify
Employer" |

LinkedIn ID: *https://in.linkedin.com/in/phaneendra-reddy
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/phaneendra-reddy>*

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line.