Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Peoplesoft Functional Analyst*

*Location: Atlanta, GA. *

*Duration; 6 months  *

*GC or Citizens only*

Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related
field.
• 4+ years of experience implementing and/or supporting PeopleSoft North
America payroll and benefit modules.
• Well-developed leadership and project management capabilities with
demonstrated success completing multiple cross-functional, cross-business,
and cross-cultural projects.
• ADP outsourcing experience as well.
• Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in
order to meet established deadlines; must be able to engage in multiple
initiatives simultaneously.
• Excellent analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem
solving, root cause analysis, and associated solution implementation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work and/or lead effectively on virtual teams training
sessions.
• Ability to breakdown high-level information into details, abstract up
from low-level information to a general understanding, and ability to
distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Ability to drive and challenge business on their assumptions.
• Track record of being the go-to person for designing functional and
technical system solutions to solve business problems.
• Proven ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity and to manage conflict.
• Self-starter with proven ability to anticipate problems and take
proactive, decisive action, giving regard to the impact on the system,
business needs and user population.
• Solid understanding of software life cycle development (SDLC)
methodologies.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com