Please find the Urgent Requirements. Please share your resume if you are
comfortable with below required details.
*Position : IBM Data power Center*
Location : Omaha, NE
Duration : 6+ Months Contract 2 Hire or Full Time
*Job Description*: Ensures adherence to established technology standards
and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions. Supports
existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a
project. Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet
project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required. Leads
complex projects and issues within functional technical area and cross
functional area Works independently with IT functional units and business
units. Recommends strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as
broad system improvements.
· Install, configure, support, and troubleshoot *IBM Datapower SOA*
· Strong understanding and experience in installing and managing
SSL/Mutual Auth certs
· Experience developing integration solutions-SOA Technology
—using *IBM WebSphere
Process Server/Enterprise Service Bus experience* is preferred
· Experience in both designing and developing with *Business
Process Modeling (BPM) *tools and Business rules integration
· Strong knowledge and comprehension of standards, specifications,
standards bodies (e.g., XML, UDDI, JMS, Web services, JEE, etc.)
· Strong Unix Background in order to work in the Linux, Solaris,
AIX environments we support. Knowledgeable regarding Unix permissions
· Understanding of Firewalls to request firewall rules
· Ability to work with Project plans
· Strong Communication Skills/Team Player
· Provide 24x7 On call support
· Follow Standards and Guidelines
· 8+ yrs. of related technical experience. MS/BS or equivalent work
experience. Appropriate Certifications, or equivalent military experience.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phone : 510-358-3393 Email : **siri...@mpowertechinc.com*
* Hangouts : **sirileadrecrui...@gmail.com* <sirileadrecrui...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.