*Please check the JD and share the right match profiles for the below
requirement ASAP at har...@sapphirus.com <har...@sapphirus.com> reach me at
*Taleo Business Analysis, Atlanta GA, 6+ Months*
The Department of Administrative Services Information Technology Division
is seeking an individual with strong Human Resource (HR) systems knowledge
and business analysis skills. The Business Analyst analyzes customer
business needs and participates in the planning, design, configuration, and
support of the Taleo Applicant Tracking System and PeopleSoft Human Capital
Management (HCM) system. This individual should have knowledge of
Recruitment tools and processes. In this role, the individual will work
directly with the HR Administration staff to support the Taleo Applicant
tracking system functions for in production as well as the implementation
of new functionality. This individual should have good organization,
presentation, and problem solving skills to assist the business team in
supporting and implementing Applicant tracking/recruitment functions.
Analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design
and implementation of new or enhanced systems. Establishes standards and
procedures to be used in the development of systems.
*Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:*
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer
requirements and concerns
- Develops change management plans for transition to new or upgraded
- Develops and documents business processes for users of new or upgraded
- Serves as liaison between customers and technical staff in
implementation and development of business process automation
- Provides customer support in the maintenance of systems
- Provides support for complex customer issues.
- Tests or coordinates testing of new installations or upgrades
- Proficiency in Oracle Taleo Recruiting & Transitions/Onboarding,
version 15.A required
- Experience administering and configuring Oracle Taleo Recruiting &
- Knowledge of Taleo Client Connect version 14B or higher preferred.
- Proficient in Oracle Business Intelligence Reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft HCM 9.2; Core HR module preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR Recruitment processes and procedures
- Ability to evaluate existing systems and understand their structure
and component parts
- Ability to determine function needs and system requirements
- Ability to problem solve application and user issues and identify
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.