Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title         :             LINUX/UNIX Admin*

*Location          :            Manhattan, NY*

*Duration          :      6+Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode:    Telephonic+F2F   (F2F Mandatory)*

*Required:*

• *Veritas Cluster / volume manager* – proficiency managing veritas based
clusters.

• *Redhat Linux* – (must have redhat) manage / administrator redhat
operating system.

• *Sun solaris* – should be able  to work with

• *UCS* – Ability to support (from cisco) - will teach, knowledgeable of is
better

• *HP*  – must have support hp hardware / mange installs / hardware swaps