Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *Software Developer (Duck Creek Ins
Products)**..* Please let me know if you have any consultants and get back
to me with their updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is
the job description.

Job Title:* Software Developer (Duck Creek Ins Products)*

Location: *New York, NY*

Duration: *3+ Month*

Total Experience: *8+ Years*

JD:

CD for Duck Creek Policy Implementation. Assist in defining and reviewing
the technical requirements for the application, including analysis, design,
build / configuration on Duck Creek Author tool, unit test, code deployment
and template upgrades.

Skill & Proficiency*: Duck Creek Insurance Products ( Advanced)*, Insurance
Policy Administration No Proficiency

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217