Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for Scrum Master at Wilmington, Delaware.
Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Title: Scrum Master*
*Contract Duration: 6+ months *
*Location: Wilmington, Delaware - Local Consultant Needed *
*F2F/In-Person interview Must*
- The role requires the ability to stretch existing practices to
affecting organizational and cultural change across a large, complex
organization while maintaining a balance of meeting increasing regulatory
and control requirements.
- Assist the BSA in dependency tracking across several verticals and
impediment removal across the various teams resulting in collaborative
communication techniques and faster speed to market delivery of stories,
features and epics
- Aid in ensuring the team continues to grow to agile maturity by taking
ownership of impediment removal.
- Facilitate meetings with the Product Owner, Stakeholders, Executives,
Technical and Development Leads to prioritize the roadmap, provide sprint
progress updates and communicate impediments.
- Coach stakeholders on scrum methodologies including effective ways of
communicating with scrum teams and aligning the roadmap and requests with
IT sprint cadences.
- 3+years experience with enterprise level Agile tracking system(s)
- 3+ years experience in support of a large customer facing web
- Management of more than one significant project at a time
- Stakeholder management skills are essential as the role requires daily
interaction with a matrix of global key business/technology stakeholders
- Written and verbal communications with senior stakeholders and project
teams are required at varying levels of complexity and detail.
- The ability to facilitate complex change programs across multiple
business units with competing priorities, to ensure consistency to
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience with supporting or delivering end to end enterprise
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.