Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Rock Ville, MD*

*Duration: 3 Months*

Job Description

•           Senior PM - Manage and drive the KT (Knowledge Transfer) work
stream for account on boarding projects

•           SME in the IPsoft IPcenter KT work stream for account
onboarding, SOP development through automation release

•           SME knowledge in how IPcenter interacts with ITSM systems and
how that affects the requirements to ensure KT is executed correctly

•           SME knowledge in how IPcenter’s automation capabilities can be
applied to offload work from IT Operations

•           Familiar with IT Operations and high level technical knowledge
in the following areas: Server, Network, Middleware, Database and Storage

•           Ability to manage 10 or more similar projects concurrently

•           Experience with process development

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146