Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for Senior Oracle DBA at New York, New
York. Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Title: Senior Oracle DBA - Oracle RAC, DataGuard, RMAN, 16001432*
*Contract Duration: 6+ Months*
*Location: New York, New York*
*Only Us Citizen and GC Local Candidates only *
This individual will provide engineering support as well as operational
support of the COMPANY Production, UAT, and Test environments.
The qualified candidate will assert him/herself into complex project
assignments where he/she will represent the Database team in all dialogue
and decisions around the architecture, deployment, and/or management of
database environments. The individual will also take a role in the
definition of operational best practices and automation of operational
tasks. To succeed at this function requires the individual to present
subject-matter expertise on the Oracle platform with real world experience
performing field operations support.
- 10 plus years of Oracle DBA experience
- Strong Experience with Oracle RAC, DataGuard, RMAN, OEM
- Experience with SQL coding and tuning
- Must be hands-on, technically adept DBA, capable of performing
required DB tasks.
- Deep knowledge with Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g databases
- Strong troubleshooting/performance tuning skills required. Must be
able improve SQL performance.
- Ability to diagnose problems and triage/resolve issues across various
tiers (application, network, database, server, or storage tiers).
- Ability to implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks
through use of jobs, shell scripts, PL/SQL, cron, or other techniques.
- Expert level of Oracle RDBMS installation/configuration, patching,
troubleshooting, performance tracking/tuning, back-up/recovery, remote
monitoring skills with hands-on experience in -large and very dynamic
- Experience with very complex database environments.
- Experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Experience in working controlled environment, change control, and
- Experience on SQL Server or MongoDB is plus
- Strong commitment to following SDLC/Change-Management principles
- Self starter and be able to perform work with minimal supervisory
- Knowledge of data quality, data management and data testing strategies
- Strong Oral and written skills.
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively to technical and non
- Anticipate and handle critical situations.
- Ability to thrive in change. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.