*C2C BUt ONLY **GC, USC, EAD*
*No Fake Profile Please.*
*Role: SailPoint Developer *
*Location: Washington, DC *
*Duration: Contract 6+ months*
*GC, USC, EAD*
The Design, Development, and Implementation Professional will be
responsible for designing and configuring certification and Life cycle
Management processes and implementing the solutions using the Provisioning
Engine in *SailPoint IdentityIQ (SailPoint IIQ).* In addition, this
resource will be responsible for designing, restructuring and developing
SailPoint related processes to fine tune the application.
*Essential Job Functions:*
• Utilize prior experience to further engineer solutions in all modules of
• Provide necessary inputs on using OOB functionality and
identify/differentiate areas where customization is required.
• Leverage extensive experience in Application Owner/Role Membership/Role
Composition Certification processes and customizations to support key ICFR
and SOC1 compliance requirements.
• Support capability development by leveraging knowledge in beanshell
• The resource will support ad-hoc request to develop solutions for ICAM
clients, including: Necessary on-boarding of new applications,
configuration changes to produce specific *SailPoint IIQ solution*
requested by service users, and Role Mining/Role modeling to determine best
way to implement Business Role/Functional Roles within ICAM.
*Educational Qualifications and Experience:*
• Master's or Bachelor's degree(s) in Computer Science and/or Electrical
Engineering. Minimum five consecutive years of computer/electrical/software
engineering experience in information security and identity management
fields (seven years of relevant experience required for applicants with
only a Bachelor's degree).
• Nine years of experience as *Security Consultant in Identity And Access
• *SailPoint certified trained engineer* with a minimum of 4 years of
experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining *SailPoint IIQ
infrastructure* in an enterprise setting is a must.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in *Java programming*.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects
successfully on *SailPoint
IIQ*; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
• Must have hands on experience in onboarding connectors like
*AD, LDAP, Unix, Lotus Notes, Outlook Office365, Remedy, and other OOB
connectors *• Must have good exposure/hands on experience on *SailPoint API*
• Excellent Java programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows
environments is a must.
• Good understanding of system software design and development
methodologies and implementation experience. *C++, C#, or Python
programming* and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is
• Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to
investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the SailPoint
• Good knowledge of
*TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB, SSL/TLS, etc.) *•
Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and
• Professional certifications, e.g., *Certified Information Systems
Security Professional (CISSP)* by (ISC)2 and GIAC Certified Forensic
Examiner (GCFE), or advanced information security training by educational
organizations such as SANS Institute is a plus.
*Associate IT Recruiter*
*Contact No. :9722324173 ext 117*
*Office ID: **yu...@technocraftsol.com <yu...@technocraftsol.com>*
*Yahoo ID: yugal.technocraft...@yahoo.com <yugal.technocraft...@yahoo.com>*
*Gmail Id: yugal.technocraft...@gmail.com <yugal.technocraft...@gmail.com>*
*Technocraft Solutions LLC*
*3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.