*Please Reply me on rugender.na...@rsystems.com
*Title: Cassandra developer*
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6 Months*
This position is working with Cassandra. They are using Solr and Hadoop to
move their current archives into Hadoop. I could use a Cassandra or Hadoop
developer to do this (prefer someone with both) They MUST have Solr.
For Ceva Logistics.
Move CEVA current EAI archives to the new Hadoop HDFS and create indexes
using Solr cloud on all documents from Hadoop HDFS which can be ‘full text’
searched by CEVA matrix UI using Solr rest API.
• Hadoop clusters HDFS/YARN/MapReduce? Architecture Implementation
• Batch and real time process moving both CEVA new and historical
EAI document archives to HDFS using Nifi
• Solr Cloud Implementation and ‘Full Text’ Indexing for all EAI
documents from HDFS
• Solr rest API query both meta and content data from Solr
• Performance Tuning between servers, processes and Solr rest API
*Thanks & Regards *
R Systems Inc
5000,Windplay Drive,El Dorado Hills,CA 95762
Desk no: *916-692-3594* Fax: 916-939-6337
[CMMi & PCMM Level 5 Company] ISO 27001 |Six Sigma
*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.