Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for Guidewire JAVA Developer at Austin,
TX. Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Role: Guidewire JAVA Developer *
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Interview process: phone and skype *
The Lead Developer/Architect for Policy Center, Billing Center, or Claims
Center (there are three separate positions available and we are looking for
the Claims Center) must have a strong understanding of open systems
architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational
databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems. This role will
also provide the necessary software development leadership to the
development team and help ensure that the architectural vision is correctly
realized during the development and support the team through the release of
code to production.
*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR THE CLAIM CENTER POSITION (ROLE-SPECIFIC):*
- Must have 3-5+years of Guidewire experience (with a focus in Claim
Center), including experience on CC v7 or later
- Must have led one or more Claim Center inceptions
- Must have been part of successful go-lives of Claim Center, preferably
including one on CC v7 or later
- Must have a solid understanding of the following major components of
the Claim Center Application framework: First Notice of Loss (FNOL),
Financials, and Claims Adjudication
- Prepare design and implementation deliverables for moderate to highly
complex custom developed N-tier applications, Guidewire products, and
software to integrate those applications with commercial off-the-shelf
(COTS) applications under direction of IT management. Finished product must
meet user functional requirements and TFPA service levels for response time
- Participate in preparing and maintaining plans to develop custom
software, Guidewire products, and integration with other third party
- Provide leadership, as required, to a team of programmer/analysts by
resolving technical issues, establishing design, coding, and testing
priorities, assigning design, coding, and testing tasks to team members,
and working with management to resolve non-technical issues.
- Provide periodic status of deliverables, level of effort, and
timeframes to completion.
- Provide guidance to more junior level IT personnel in software design,
coding, and testing.
- Work with external consultants and developers on large scale projects.
*REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (GENERAL):*
- Must have at least 10 years of software development experience
- Must have experience designing multi-tier web applications involving
integrations, both internal and external
- Must have the ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate high
level system requirements based on business requirements
- Must be able to provide and validate high level estimates on the
overall project, especially the technical components of the project
- Must be able to present alternative solutions to take into account
non-functional requirements such as system performance, maintainability,
- Must have proven technical leadership experience as well as possess
strong coding skills, especially on key, critical components of a project
- Must have strong Java skills
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- MS SQL Server experience
- IT certification(s)
- Experience and aptitude to instruct others in the technical and
business capability of Guidewire applications
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.