*Please send me resumes for below job...*
*KEY INFORMATION TO HELP YOU FILL THIS ROLE*
*· **Senior level experience*
· Embedded device testing experience. They must be able to have
that embedded knowledge. Their experience needs to be with hardware
· They need to have experience building an automation framework
from the ground up (someone who just works with something that was
pre-scripted and already put together is NOT a fit)
· They need to be able to come in and take a look at the
disorganization of testing and put it together in a concise way that adds
value. Needs to focus on the end user customer
· More like an “applied” engineer (i.e. must have creativity)
· All submitted candidates need to have *strong programming skills *and
know *Python* on a level of 7 /8 out of a 10.
· They should be proficient in coding Python from scratch as this
is key for an automation position with Bose Corporation (helpful If they
know Java or multiple languages).
· They should also have some combination of hardware, Bluetooth,
Wi-Fi, or other networking protocol experience.
· They should know enough on the development side so they can
contribute to the development backlog.
· Good key words to be on the lookout for are Release Engineering
and DevOps. Jenkins and GIT experience is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328*
*E: pgu...@compunnel.com <pgu...@compunnel.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.