Role: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Newark NJ
Duration: 12 Months+
Interview: F2F (Have to be local to NJ or NY)
Process is: 1-Hour Phone Interview with two Developers - emphasis on
The Fixed Income Group is looking for a *Senior Full Stack Developer* whose
primary responsibility will be designing and developing new applications.
The candidate will be part of a team that works with Business Analysts,
Investment Professionals, Operations, Quality Assurance Testers and other
• Analyze business requirements then design & develop application to
support them, suggesting innovative use of newer technologies and user
• Understand and follow the complete software development life cycle
• Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and co-workers
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Possess the ability to associate past experience with current events in
order to resolve problems or generate new ideas
Develop and execute test scenarios to ensure the stability and performance
· Solid knowledge on JQuery, Bootstrap and proficient on Angular1.0
with exposure to Angular 2.0
· Minimum of *6 years solid experience with web technologies like
· Minimum of *10 years of experience working with Java, Spring MVC
framework, HTML, Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, and RDBMS*.
· Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Agile development methodology &
DevOps is a +.
· Experience in writing *Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions,
Views and Database Design*.
· Sound knowledge of several *DESIGN PATTERNS like Singleton,
Factory and MVC.*
· Desire to learn the Fixed Income Business.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 127 | Fax: 248-254-7211
Certified: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
E: *skh...@tekshapers.com* <nve...@tekshapers.com> | W: *www.tekshapers.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.