Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com
*Job Title: **DevOps Engineer*
*Location: **Plymouth, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Provide technical leadership in system architecture, site performance, site
reliability, automation, monitoring and consistency across development and
production systems. Actively monitor and manage high availability Software
as a Service platform to maximize uptime and performance. Provide support
to both the software development and IT infrastructure teams.
*ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:*
· Provide technical leadership for system engineering and software
development efforts by integrating and automating various systems and
technologies such as web applications, relational databases, information
security, servers, networking, etc.
· Develop and maintain configuration management systems.
· Review and analyze current systems and processes to determine
· Design, develop and maintain tools to automate processes for
product development team.
· Develop and maintain monitoring systems.
· Maintain infrastructure and systems to improve automation of
deployments and to improve scalability.
· Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance
guidelines; may assist with code design, reviews, test planning and testing.
· Assist Software Architects and System Administrators in complex
*EDUCATION:* Bachelor's degree in computer science, software
engineering, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and
*EXPERIENCE:* Three to five years system administration experience, two to
five years of programming experience. Must have experience with DevOps in a
Web Application / Software as a Service environment. Must have experience
with configuration management, automation, performance, and scalability.
*Languages:* Required: PHP, Python or Ruby
*Databases:* Required: PostgreSQL. Beneficial: Cassandra, Hadoop,
CouchDB, MongoDB, Redis
*Platforms:* Required: Linux. Beneficial: Amazon Web Services, OpenStack
* Source Code Control with Git
* Puppet, Chef, Salt or CFEngine
* System Administration
* Infrastructure design for scalability
*SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:*
* Communication - demonstrates interpersonal oral communication skills
by speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
Written communication skills are clearly written with the audience
identified and the message defined in an understandable format.
* Creativity - ability to create original and unique ideas and adds
value in brainstorming settings.
* Dealing with ambiguity - is effective in coping with change and can
comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
* Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities, uses
time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
* Self-starter - Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal
* Teamwork - maintains inter- and intradepartmental workflow by
fostering a spirit of cooperation.
* Technical Learning - ability to learn and comprehend new technical
skills and knowledge.
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr Technical Recruiter
*Integrated Technology Strategies, Inc.*
Ph: 856-677-3043 | 856 519-0049
lu...@itstrategiesinc.com | www.itstrategiesinc.com
Yahoo/Gtalk IM : laxmikanthpawar
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.