Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Salesforce.com Developer*

*Atlanta North, GA*

*6+ Months *

*EAD or GC or Citizens*

1. Senior level Salesforce.com developer with 4+ years of development
experience.

2. Able to write a trigger or batch class, implement Visual Force pages,
and debug existing code.

3. Able to explain and analyze non-standard or unusual Salesforce
technology, though they may not have actually implemented it.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146