Hope you doing great.....
Please find the requirement below, and provide your updated profile ASAP..@
rajind...@sysmind.com and rajinder.sysm...@gmail.com
Role: JDE CNC Consultant
Location: Memphis, TN
*Duration:* Long term
*Client: * * Infosys*
Oracle Apps - JDE CNC on IBM AIX
Years of Experience: 7-12 years
Mandatory skills: JDE CNC on IBM AIX
Good to have skills: Migration experience in JDE
Background check process to be followed - Before onboarding/after
onboarding: BGV Agency: We will need F2F interview at least on skype for
Infosys- CNC Lead/Architect - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the
best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion
is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world?
Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technical Lead/Architect, you will be required to lead onsite and
offshore JD Edwards developers teams, provide technical leadership team,
create design and be hands on with technical development in E1. Experience
with JDE Migration work or experience on Disaster Recovery Setup experience
would be added advantage.
Location for this position is Memphis, TN.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
• Desired Skills: In depth knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Architecture and Technical development. Especially JDE 8 B7334
• Should have extensive technical development experience in E1
implementation, complex technical development programs and upgrades.
• 7-12 years relevant experience
• Good English Reading/ Writing/Speaking Skills
• Responsible for providing day to day support to Application Developers,
Analysts and end-users
• Experience on IBM AIX system. Enterprise server is installed on AIX Box.
• Migration experience / DR Setting up Experience
• Trouble shooting of issues with the application and its interfaces.
• Provide day to day application support and troubleshooting expertise in
the following areas:
• Application Servers support
• Refreshes and special instructions
• Package build and Deployment
• OMW, Setting up activity rules,
• Change Management Process
• Installation on ASU’s and ESU’s
• Job scheduling and monitoring of JDE Jobs
• Administration of JDE Servers and Databases including DB2/UDB AIX,
DB2/400 and Oracle
• Performance tuning for JDE Servers and Database Servers
• Housekeeping of the JDE Servers
• Security Setups and troubleshooting
• User profile creation and management
• Should be capable in attending client workshops, gathering business
requirements and doing Gap analysis and fitment.
• Ability to train and manage junior team for delivery and meeting SLA’s.
• Work in collaboration with Onsite and Offshore team, taking ownership and
to ensure on time delivery
• Good communication skills.
• E1 CNC experience
• Knowledge on IBM AIX
*Rajinder Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2190
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.