Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for QA Tester at Rockleigh, NJ or Reading,
PA. Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response.
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Job Title: QA Tester*
*Location: Rockleigh, NJ or Reading, PA*
*Rate: $25-28/hr on C2C Al Incl.*
The qualified candidate will create and carry out procedures to ensure that
all information systems products and services meet minimum organization
standards and end-user requirements.
- Thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from
- Document and work to resolve problems
- Create test scenarios
- Execute test plans/scripts
- Report project/testing progress to management
- Additional projects and assignments as business needs require
- Bachelor's degree in technical or financial discipline, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance testing complex
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn applications and work independently
- Strong planning and organization skills is essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
*Desired Skills: *
- Experience with Destructive/Negative test case design and execution
- Experience with data driven test creation
- Experience Client UFT or Client QTP including building and maintaining
test cases a plus
- Experience with authoring or maintaining an automation framework is a
- Mongo DB experience is a plus
- Experience with web services and or REST/SOAP protocols is a plus
- Experience with fixed income securities a plus
- Experience with Client Quality Center is a plus
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.