Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.
Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.
*Note: Looking local candidates with 10+ years of experience*
Job Title: Data modeler/Architect
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76155
Duration: 6- 12 Months (ongoing project)
Employment Type: C2C
• Experience with data modeling (logical and physical data model
design) and metadata management.
• Experience in skilled writing and maintaining complex SQL and
• Experience designing tables and views for efficiency,
flexibility, maintainability and performance.
• Experience with Erwin, or comparable data modeling tools
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly
articulate solution alternatives.
Candidate must have 5 yrs relevant experience in the following areas:
• Must have experience maintaining logical and physical data models
along with the corresponding metadata in both the Oracle and SQL Server
• Prefer experience using ER/Studio or ERwin Data Modeler, but will
also consider relevant experience with another enterprise modeling tool.
• Must be able to reverse engineer and propose optimizations for
existing physical data models. Must be able to defend proposed
• Must demonstrate expertise in the development and maintenance of
database procedures and triggers with emphasis in PL/SQL. Will also
consider relevant experience in Transact-SQL.
• Must be able to understand and translate business requirements
into data models that support long-term data initiatives.
• Must be able to work with application developers to properly
maintain and enhance existing physical data models as well as develop new
• Must be able to optimize logical models in order to enhance
efficiency and meet enterprise standards.
• Must be able to engage a development team regarding best
practices for naming conventions and SQL coding standards.
Thanks for taking your valuable time in reading my email
Innocore Solutions Inc.,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.