Hello,

I trust this finds you well. My name is Vivek. I am trying to reach
you for *Genesys with
Genesys Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD)*role with one of our client
in *Phoenix, AZ.* Please suggest me a good time to talk, if you are
interested.

*Title: Genesys with Genesys Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD)*

*Duration: Contract*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ.*

*Job Description*

1. L3 production support to maintain Genesys solution and its integration
with various third party components.

2. Release planning and release management to deploy development code to
higher environments (QA and PROD).

3. Infrastructure support for Genesys solution which includes application
and database servers.

4. Coordinating with various teams to troubleshoot issues in production, QA
and DEV.

5. Point of contact for business counterpart to address various technical
as well as system oriented issues to provide on time and precise solution
as and when required.

6. Configuration and support for Genesys solutions which involves Genesys
Outbound, Inbound, iWD, Reporting, Workspace Desktop Edition and other
dependent components.

7. Arranging conference calls with different teams to address issues which
needs attention from respective teams.

8. Genesys solution deployment, configuration and testing for higher
environment.

*Vivek Singh*

*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *

*Tel - 1-408-318-6730|  vi...@enterprisesolutioninc.com