I trust this finds you well. My name is Vivek. I am trying to reach
you for *SFDC
Solution Architect* role with one of your premium direct client in *Detroit,
MI*. Please suggest me a good time to talk, if you are interested.
*Title: SFDC Solution Architect*
*Location: **Detroit, MI*
This position will work closely with Management to document as-is system
designs, implement phased changes, run test scenarios, and investigate
related issues through resolution. The ideal candidate will have hands-on
and in-depth familiarity withSalesForce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target),
understand CRM and related business models, have experience collaborating
with stakeholders in related roles (IT, Sales, M&A), be detail oriented,
and have strong communication skills.
*Detailed Job Description:*
• 8-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• Experience in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture
and coming up with architecture options and recommendations. Strong
knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
• A proven functional/technical professional with at least 3 full lifecycle
SalesForce.com implementations. Experience in defining ,detailing and
scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability
to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Strong Sales Force Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)/Pardot Implementation
experience required. Experience in producing design documents, process
flowcharts on marketing processes and Customer Journeys.
Deep understanding of sales process and marketing/sales hand-offs.
• Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex
Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on
Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security
• Should be able to support Technical Consultants and leads in building
solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
• Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including
Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant and
clear understanding of release management processes and tools.
• Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch
integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and
Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB.
• Experience with working with Reporting and BI tools like Table, Domo and
• Adept at working with App Exchange products like Cirrus, Conga & DocuSign
• Working knowledge of Agile process (performed Scrum master roles)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams.
· High energy with the ability to work well under pressure and
tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Tel - 1-408-318-6730| vi...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.