Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *631-230-0251 x 5256 <631-230-0251%20x%205256> *
*Please share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*
*Position:* *DevOps Engineer*
*Location: **Hartford, CT*
Duration: 6+ Month/ Contract
*Interview: Phone and In Person*
*Must be USC or GC*
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within
the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide
quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality
Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
The successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports
a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship.
The successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary for
unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands
the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team. Blogging
and community support are a part of this role.
Candidates will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work
on both tactical and strategic assignments. Since the team is very young in
its adoption of DevOps principles there is still a fair amount of manual
maintenance work. Candidates are expected to handle the manual work while
figuring out how to automate it.
*Required Qualifications: *
• 6 years of IT experience doing dev ops for web-based products
• 2 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
• 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven
• 2 years of continuous integration experience (for example tools like
Jenkins, Anthill Pro).
• 2 years of experience in at least 1 high level programming language such
as Ruby, C, C#, C++ or Java
• 2 years of experience with at least 1 scripting language such as Perl,
Python or PowerShell.
• 1 years of experience with programmatic interaction with a relational
database, preferably a recent version of PostGres.
*Preferred Qualifications: *
• Amazon Web Services
• Git (contributions on Github++)
• Scripted environments experience
• Configuration as code experience
• Infrastructure experience
• Operations experience
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
• Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) experience
• Database change automation experience
• Real-time automated metrics and reporting experience
*Thanks & Regard,*
Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo
*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.