*Title: DevOps/Build Release lead (At least 10 year)*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 24+ month contract*
Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site
support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment
artifacts as it moves through entire deployment pipeline.
Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code
check-in to production.
Support development activities in all features in Continuous Integration
Support and maintain all operational activities related to DevOps systems.
Recommend and implement automation wherever feasible.
Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements in the development
process and deployment pipeline.
Drive and champion Continuous Delivery and automation wherever feasible.
Champion Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development, and
Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes.
Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork at .
Document all DevOps and Continuous Delivery processes and systems on wiki.
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Experience maintaining and developing an enterprise-level Java/ J2EE
website in various technical capacities.
3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration tools like Maven,
Jenkins/Hudson, Sonar, and Nexus.
3+ years of experience with various scripting and programming languages
such as Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby, JSON, Java, or Jacl.
Experience with Continuous Delivery and Deployment Automation.
Experience with Web Server and Application server administration
Comfortable administering version control system comparable to
Comfortable with basic Unix/Linux administration.
Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly Agile.
*Title: Release Manager/DevOps Architect*
*Location : Milpitas, CA Local Needed*
*Duration : Long term +12 months*
*Job details: *
• Software release management (Java/J2ee).
• Software Change management.
• Application environment management.
• Should be able to contribute addressing application related audits issues.
• Should be able to contribute addressing infrastructure related issues.
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings
• Articulate issues and risks to management in timely manner
• Train other team members to bring them up to speed
• Work closely with developers / production support team.
*Experience / Exposure*
• Must have strong exposure in SDLC process
• Strong exposure in any version control tool/utility like SVN
• Good exposure in application environment management.
• Manage all aspects of the end to end release process
• Raising change request
• Co-ordinate with development team and accommodate changes
[image: Signature logo]
* Associate Team Lead, RyleeTechnologies Inc*
****: *sa...@ryleetechnologies.com <sa...@ryleetechnologies.com>
Secret of our Success is the *"Referral Program".* Check out the Program on
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.