If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to n...@apetan.com.
*Job title: Java Developer*
*Location: Chicago IL*
*Duration: 6 month C2H*
*Visa: FULL GC, USC, H4-EAD, TN VISA, E3 VISA, L2 visa No OPT eads, GC
eads, h1-bs, *
*Interview Mode: phone then face to face *
Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced
or lead level resource.
7 plus years of experience working as an Application Development Experience
with emphasis on *Java related UI tools* and technologies.
• Experience working as a technical lead.
• Experience working within the principles of the *Agile* Methodology.
• Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving
skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
• Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment and
ability to work as a team player.
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements
documentation with application impacts.
• Delivering a complete front end application and Knowledge of software
design paradigms and techniques
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
technologies including: *Bootstrap, HTML/HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, jQuery.*
• Extensive experience on *UX Design* for Web and Mobile application.
• Communicating and ability to write web services and *RESTful API*
• Excellent Knowledge of *AngularJS* practices and commonly used modules
based on work experience
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous
• 4+ years of Implementation experience with the Core Spring Framework and
including other sub-projects like *Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data
and Spring Integration.*
• 3+ years’ experience of *PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Triggers.*
• Experience of *NodeJS* is a plus.
Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by
developing applications within mature technology environments. Utilize
mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and
adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to
the technical code documentation. Work across multiple scrum teams to
design and develop Java technologies User Interfaces to support CRM
functionality. Will be required to provide technical expertise and
oversight on multiple mission critical, high-volume, high-availability
applications. The person will also be expected to drive data consistency
and integrity across other application across multiple teams. Proactively
lead the development team efforts in building secure, scalable, robust high
performance applications. Develop utilities to manage client data in UAT
and Production environments. Develop long term strategic plan for the
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.