*Technical Architect - Sr. Python Developer*
*Positions Open : *2-3
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Start Date:* 2 weeks from confirmation
*Duration:* 12 months
This position focuses on the development of Data Structures, Python Scripts
and APIs to deliver the output of Data Science Algorithms and Data as a
Service. The consultant should be hands on Python developer, highly
technical and should be able to independently come up with design patterns,
data structures, algorithms, develop python scripts and APIs using Java
script, Node.JS and Angular.JS kind of technology stack. Startup or banking
experience in product development/engineering teams preferred along with
strong analytical thinking to understand the business problem completely to
develop scripts and APIs that will cater to multiple business scenarios.
· Hands-on development across full stack ranging from back-end to backend.
· Build Phython scripts, Java Script, Node. JS/Angular.JS based APIs
· Experience in startup like environments like Facebook, google, linked in
· Integration with enterprise systems, data bases and cloud systems using
· Effectively communicate and report critical issues to leadership team in
a timely manner
· Provide thought leadership, strategy and lead innovation by exploring,
investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing technologies for
· 6+ years of Strong Product Development Experience preferably using agile
· 2+ years of Python and/or strong scripting experience
· Good knowledge of Design Patterns, data structures and algorithms
· Strong Database Concepts and SQL Skills
· Experience with API Development
· Experience developing product/applications (expertise in all/most of
Apache CXF, SOA, AXIS2 etc
· Quick Learner with ability to Multi-task and learn in a fast paced
· Strong analytical, communication skills with attention to details a must
· Experience with Test Driven Development is a big plus
· Experience building data driven products is a big plus
· Experience working in a startup environment using open source
· Experience in architecting and building large scale systems requiring
high availability and high scalability.
*--Thanks & Regards,Vikas Kumar Singh*
*Okaya InfocomPh: 631-267-4883 Ext: 302Email: vikas.si...@okayainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.