I trust this finds you well. My name is Vivek. I am trying to reach
you for *Siebel
UCM Solution Architect* role with one of your premium direct client in *Carson
City -NV*. Please suggest me a good time to talk, if you are interested.
*Title: **Siebel UCM Solution Architect*
*Location: **Carson City -NV*
· Minimum of 10-12 yrs. of Siebel experience.
· In-depth technical knowledge of Siebel application architecture &
Siebel Server Architecture. (Siebel 7.x/8.x).
- In depth Knowledge on Siebel UCM, Data Quality, Data Matching Engine
(SSA and Informatica IIR).
· In depth Siebel Application knowledge on Siebel public sector,
Field service, Partner portal, sales, service and Marketing.
· Experience in integrating Siebel with other applications.
· Experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services,
& using Siebel Adapters/Connectors/APIs.
· Hands on Experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML
GATEWAY Transports and Integration workflow Processes.
· Web Services Development/Deployment.
· In-depth knowledge of any one of the Middleware. Experience in
application integration using middleware. (IBM MQ Series, MSMQ, TIBCO,
Fusion middleware, VITRIA etc.) . UI Integration (Siebel Portal Framework).
· Experience of architecting robust and secure solutions.
· Capable of handling overall responsibility of the Solutions.
· Experience in Siebel tools, Scripting (eScript/SVB), Workflow,
Assignment Management, State Model, Runtime Events, Data validation
manager, Business Service etc
· Experience of Oracle DB or any other relational databases. (MS
SQL Server, DB2....)
· OBIEE CRM Apps knowledge – creation of Dashboards, Creating
· Experience in Performance Monitoring and Tuning.
· Preferably Siebel Certified
*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *
*Tel - 1-408-318-6730| vi...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.