Good Morning HECTOR,

My name is *Sumit Gulati* and I’m a recruiter at Pyramid, an IT consulting
company. We are one of the Top 50 fastest growing IT staffing and services
firm in the nation specializing in staff augmentation in the areas of
software applications, telecommunications and infrastructure and one of the
largest minority owned staffing firms in the U.S. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening with one of our Direct Client that may
interest you.

If you are qualified, available, interested and planning to make a change,
or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and
interest, please share the resume *OR* you can contact me on desk:
*770-255-7730**,* even if we have spoken recently about a different
position. If you do respond via e-mail please include the Best time to call
and phone number so I can reach you.

*Job Title: Mobile Application Developer*
*Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245*
*Duration: *12 Months

*Top 5 skills.*

1.       Strong knowledge in ReactNative framework to build mobile apps

2.       Strong knowledge in building native iOS/Android applications

3.       Strong knowledge in ReactJS framework to build web apps

4.       Strong knowledge in CSS3 animations/transitions

5.       Knowledgeable with building full stack applications

*Position Summary*

The role of the Engineer is to prototype, design, and build graphic user
interfaces (GUIs) for software development, Web/Mobile and other
applications. This includes capturing application requirements through
collaboration with designers. Use of a variety of Web and software
development languages is required.

Essential Job Functions

* Conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected user
requirements, test cases, and developmental objectives

* Code, install/deploy, and debug user interfaces using appropriate tools
or editors

* Collaborate with designers, and software developers to ensure prototypes
can be efficiently implemented

* Collaborate with other development teams onsite and/or offshore (across
several time-zones)

* Conduct research into current and emerging technologies and issues in
support of GUI development efforts

* Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with proprietary or
internally-developed user interfaces

* Using open source GUI tools and environments to support GUI prototyping

*Education/Certifications*

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science

Other Skills/Abilities

* In-depth knowledge of GUI prototyping tools, software design, web
development technologies, and protocols

* Thorough understanding of application development methodologies

* Strong understanding of programming languages/technologies – ReactJS,
ReactNative, HTML5, XML/JSON, JavaScript/jQuery, AJAX are a must

* Strong understanding of Transitions and Animations in React-Native

* Knowledge of and experience with Redux, Falcor, Parse Server is a plus

* Knowledge of and experience with Tomcat/NodeJS,
Cordova/PhoneGap/AngularJS/Bootstrap, threejs/pixi is a plus

* Familiarity with; video streaming and meta data, process automation, and
embedded/mobile/web product development

* Proven experience with cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility
development issues

* Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing
software applications and interactive Web applications

* Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision

* Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills

* Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and programming
languages

* Keen attention to detail

* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities

* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment

* Very strong customer service orientation

* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment

*Thanks Regards*

*Sumit Gulati*

*Pyramid IT Consulting Pvt Ltd*

*O: 770-255-7730  E: **sumit.gul...@pyramidci.com*
<avinash....@pyramidconsultinginc.com>   *Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/>

[image: cid:0A8D37D2-F6E5-4B37-A16C-AE7175F2B919]

*TECHNOLOGY STRENGTH YOU CAN BUILD ON*