Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!

Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com

*Job Title: **API Lead/Architect*
*Location: **Miami, FL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description -* Need a Sr. API resource with some architecting
experience. This is for a new group within Tracfone that we're trying to
penetrate.

Will get more specifics, but here is what I got from my first discussion
with Tracfone.

Tracfone has already integrated one of it's resellers onto API. But they're
still lacking the leadership on the API front. They need someone who can
take ownership for setting standards, security, governance, etc as they
move other resellers/brands onto API.

Need extensive experience with IBM API.
IBM API Connect experience will be g ood to have.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lucky Pawar*