Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Linux Administrator *

*Location: Cincinnati, OH *

*Duration: 12 months + (Contract with potential for extension) *

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

*Top Desired Skills: Linux, Red Hat, CentOS, backup, storage*

Required Skills:

-5+ years as a Linux administrator in an enterprise environment. Preference
given to those with a background in Redhat, CentOS, or Oracle Linux.

-Strong interpersonal skills. Good communicator. Someone that shows passion
for learning new technologies.

-Some experience in enterprise storage management OR enterprise backup
management.

-Familiarity working within the structure of ITIL Incident and Change
Management.

Nice to have (not required):

-Exposure to any of the following technologies: Violin Memory, Isilon,
Ubuntu, EMC VMAX, EMC Data Domain, HP EVA, HP Data Protector, Oracle ZFS,
Quantum Stornext.

-Scripting (bash, perl, python).

-Technical writing.

-Automation tools (cobbler, puppet)