Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent requirement with one of our
client.

Please share your profile at hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com or call me at 904
267 0745.

*Job Description :-*
• 8 - 10 years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation as Data Modeler/Data Analyst.
• Strong understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational)
concepts like Star, Snowflake Schema Modeling and ER Modelling.
• Strong experience designing database tables and troubleshooting DB issues
and experience in Data analysis and data profiling
• Experience in the Implementation of Extraction, Transformation & Loading
(ETL) Life Cycle using Informatica & ETL tuning
• Strong understanding of BI Software development life cycle (SDLC)
methodologies.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals at all
levels, excellent communication and presentation skills.

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi