Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for an *Oracle Webcenter with configuration
experience..* Please let me know if you have any consultants and get back
to me with their updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is
the job description.

Job Title: *Oracle Webcenter with configuration experience*

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: Long Term

Experience: 10+ years

JD:

Client need a Technical guy, someone who can code and navigate the system.
Troubleshooting, problem solving.

*Back end includes these modules…mostly a support role. If they have some
configuration experience that is a big plus.*

1. Web Center Capture / Oracle Web Center Enterprise Capture

2. IPM – Imaging and Process Management.

3. OCR/Form Recognition

4. Web Center Accounting Distribution

5Web Center Imaging Viewer

*Sadiq Shaik*