Need your Support
*Job Title:* *AEM (CQ) Developer with Angular JS or Node JS experience*
*Location:* Pleasanton, CA
*We are looking for candidate with AEM along with Angular JS or Node JS
experience is must*
- Experience in other Adobe marketing clouds products (e.g. Analytics,
Test & Target) is required.
- Experience in design & development of custom solution on top of AEM
and Marketing Cloud infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with MSM is must.
- Should have experience of performing administrative tasks e.g. Backing
up and restoring AEM, managing cache, exporting thread dumps etc.
- Experience in design & development of custom component, templates,
services and workflows.
- Should have knowledge of setting up AEM servers (author, publish and
web server with dispatcher).
- Should have basic knowledge of dispatcher and various configurations.
- Minimum 4+ years of Java Development experience.
- Experience in development of Java Server Pages and related technologies
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks and preprocessors (Angular,
Underscore, Bootstrap, LESS etc).
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management (ideally using
- Knowledge of Application Frameworks i.e. Spring, OSGI, Sling;
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Methodology & Practice,
ideally with designing and programming of applications using Object
Oriented Programming Methodology utilizing Java language constructs.
- Experience in at least one of the current SQL dialects is a plus.
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer
relationship building skills.
- Show be comfortable working in Agile environment with SCRUM.
- Offshore coordination
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, written and oral skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328*
*E: pgu...@compunnel.com <pgu...@compunnel.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.