please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com
Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.
Job Title- *Web Analytics*
Project Location-*San Jose, CA*
Duration *–9+ months*
As an Analytics Implementation Engineer, you will play a critical role
implementing analytics solutions. The ideal candidate will be passionate
about the Web and all aspects of analytics. The role is global in scope and
you will need to collaborate and interact with marketers, web analysts,
engineers, and IT development teams on a daily basis.
• Perform web analytics implementation and custom data integrations
• Help diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
• Help implement and manage monitoring scripts to ensure accurate data
• Implement and manage scripts for uploading custom metadata into analytics
• Keep up to date with current and emerging trends in the web analytics
• Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of client-side technologies
• Solid understanding of Web APIs, Databases and ETLs strongly preferred
• Experience of Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Tag management
(DTM) or similar solutions is a must
• Knowledge of integrating & setting up experimentation solutions (Adobe
Target) is a plus
• Must be able to think outside the box and challenge the status quo on
• Strong analytical aptitude and passion for analytics and the web/product
• Candidates must be detail oriented, persistent, and enjoy working in a
fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Excellent written, oral communication skills, Understanding of
Thanks & Regards,
*United Software Group Inc.*
*G-Talk :rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.