Hi

 Hope you are doing well!!!!

 Let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.

 Please send the resume to *hve...@tekshapers.com* <achau...@tekshapers.com>

*Role - Core Java Developer*

*Location - Florham Park, NJ*

*Duration – 6+months C2H*

*Visa Type - GC or EAD GC or Citizen*

*I-Mode - Face to Face*

Need:

Core Java Developer- contract to hire
Experience with Search systems such as SOLR or Elastic Search
Experience with Jersey RESTful Web Services framework
Working knowledge with Mongo DB, JUnit, BitBucket or GIT

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma*

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]*

*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <achau...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: vermarecruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083*

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

*In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj],
[vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>] and [Ext - 149]*