Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*NEED USC, GC, GC EAD AND TN ONLY*

*Job Title         :     SDET Consultant*

*Location          :     Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration          :    6+Months/Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + Skype*

 *Required:*

·         4 + years of experience developing test automation or combination
of development and test experience using *Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG* or
similar tools

·         At least 2 years of experience with *Agile methodologies and Test
Driven Development* and continuous integration processes

·         Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development

·         Working experience with technologies such as *Java/Cucumber *and
with applications developed in various client side scripting technologies
such as Angular, AJAX, *JavaScript, JQuery* etc.

·         Proficient with developer tools, such as *Eclipse and git/github* for
developing on the Java stack

*·         *Experience automating build processes, application deployments
and continuous integration system like *Jenkins*