Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for *Dev Ops Engineer at Wilmington,
Delaware*. Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
*Title: Dev Ops Engineer*
*Contract Duration: 6+ months*
*Location: Wilmington, Delaware - Locals*
*F2F/In-Person Interview is Must*
Awesome developers with expertise in linux and solving complex enterprise
problems who are looking to move into “devops” are highly encouraged to
- Monitor builds and deployments and ensure any failed builds or
deployments are addressed in a timely manner
- Significant experience with: Linux/ Unix Operating systems & one or
more scripting languages (e.g. bash, perl, python);
- Working with Jenkins (including plugins) or other build automation
tools; one or more of the following: GIT, GitHub, SVN; automation &
scripting using Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Bash, CFEngine, etc on Linux/*nix
- Work with developers and release management to design and implement
CI/CD delivery pipelines
- Work with Development or QA teams, when needed, to assist in the
resolution of issues
- Be available off-hours through an on-call rotation in support of
project deliverables that have been arranged in advance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and
relevant work experience.
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds,
deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent
- Advanced knowledge in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of scripting in Bash, Korn Shell,
Perl or Python
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, analytical and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of software versioning concepts using Subversion,
GIT or Perforce
- Proficiency with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or
- Experience with Tomcat and Apache deployments and configuration and
ability to debug and find root cause for issues of varying complexity
- Basic knowledge of networking, firewall and load balancing concepts
and their configuration
- Applied experience with modern application technologies & design
patterns including (AWS) Cloud infrastructure, distributed computing,
horizontal scaling, & database technologies
- Expert knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows
administration tools and tricks, good grip on networking and security
- Working knowledge of Ruby, specifically in writing Puppet modules
and/or Chef cookbooks
- Practical experience administering application servers, web servers,
and databases: Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Oracle,
- Basic knowledge of Java, sufficient to debug software build issues and
configure or fine tune applications that run on Java
- Basic knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory
- Extensive Cloud experience (AWS, Openstack, Azure)
- Agile experience is plus.
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.