Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you
have comfortable Resources or not.
Role: Sr. PeopleSoft / Support Analyst
Duration: 6-12 Months
Location: New York, NY 10001
Preferred Local Candidates
1) Analysis for technology related initiatives.
a. Perform analysis of business processes, business and system requirements
and system design for the development and configuration of software
that support MTA business requirements
b. Perform application code modification to PeopleSoft code providing
customizations or bolt on applications.
c. Design, build, test and business technical requirements
d. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
e. Develop and maintain technical and standard documentation for program
development activity in a timely and high quality manner
f. Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
g. Develop and maintain of system and functional test plans that adequately
test the defined requirements and functions
h. Document As-Is and To-Be process flows for existing and future systems
i. Coordinate and facilitate meetings such as requirements, and various
2) Adhere to a Standard Project Development Life Cycle approach
1. Develop and support critical project documentation throughout the
life cycle, from Initiation and Requirements stages through Design,
Test, Implementation and Closeout. This includes but is not limited to As-Is
and To-Be process flows, Requirements Documentation, Design Documentation,
Build Documentation, Unit Test result etc.
2. Support system integration testing, UAT, and implementation cutover
· This is an office position that has no expected risks
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES:
1. Functional Requirements review
2. Technical Design
3. Technical Builds
4. Unit Test results
5. Status Report
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in PeopleSoft
/ Support Analyst role
· Experience with PeopleSoft Benefits modules including
Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, eBenefits and Carrier interfaces.
· Detailed understanding of PeopleSoft 9.2 module in FSCM,
HCM, ELM, EPM, Pension and expertise with PeopleTools 8.49 or higher
· Java, SQL, XML, App designer, BI Publisher, TOAD
· Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication
· Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability
to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a
· Ability to independently set priorities and meet
in a fast paced environment; a self-starter.
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.