*Role: Mobile Solution Architect*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 12 months.*
- The Mobile Solution Architect role is for Enterprise Mobility
- Mobile Solution Architect will work with multiple development and
operations portfolios and establish a streamline process to develop
enterprise mobile applications.
- Candidate will evaluate various development platforms and help select
a set of standard platform and architectures for different type of
- Candidate must be solution-oriented using rigorous logic and methods
to solve difficult problems, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal communication
skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
employees and management in both IT
- as well as any relevant business area. Additionally, candidate must
have general knowledge of the approach of mobile development including
practice, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained
- through formal training and/or work experience.
- The Mobile Solution Architect position requires a BS or BA degree,
preferably in a technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience,
education, or training in application design, development, installation,
- and modification.
- Candidate must have 3-5+ years’ experience with Mobile development.
- Candidate must have experience in developing solutions and leading
efforts in both back-end applications and front end GUI solutions using
- Candidate must have experience in developing mobile applications in
- Experience with hybrid application frameworks not required but a plus.
Candidates must have experience with a continuous integration and
continuous delivery model.
- Candidates should have experience designing
- and implementing RESTful services.
- Candidate should have good understanding of PCI standards.
*Key qualifications include:*
- Functional knowledge of popular mobile ecosystems
- Solid base understanding of agile development methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Strong background in two of the following areas:
- Airline IT
- Mobile application/web development
- Agile project methodology
- Knowledge of collaboration tools such as JIRA or similar a plus
[image: Signature logo]
* Associate Team Lead, RyleeTechnologies Inc*
****: *sa...@ryleetechnologies.com <sa...@ryleetechnologies.com>
Secret of our Success is the *"Referral Program".* Check out the Program on
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.