*Please send resumes to an...@zenithsoftsystems.com
*Job Title:* Performance Engineer
*Location:* San Ramon, CA
*Duration:* Contract to hire
*Need min 10+ yrs consultant.*
*Hiring manager prefers local candidates who can come for an onsite
*Job Description: *
As a Performance engineer you will be a leading contributor in improving
performance on the latest IIA cloud enabled products. You will take an
active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and
procedures. Additionally, this engineer will help us to determine
appropriate benchmarks for performance, and be responsible for analysis and
tracking against these benchmarks on an ongoing basis. Help dive into the
code to find and resolve bottlenecks, architectural problems and
performance issues. If you have a passion for improving and creating high
performance software products, this is the place where you can make a
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress
tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Assist in driving the performance, scalability, and capacity testing
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance
- Collaborate with development teams on identification of bottlenecks
and performance tuning.
- Develop tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as
- Understanding of impact of application design on performance.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- 10+ years of software engineering or related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of load testing tools (loadrunner, jmeter, or
equivalent), profiling tools.
- Solid understanding of issues of scale and performance in large-scale
cloud environments and ability to identify, debug and propose viable
- Experience with Java SE/EE, Web Technologies, Web Services/XML/Micro
services, Profiling tools, Linux/Solaris OS experience.
- Solid understanding of how the JVM manages resources: locks, threads,
I/O, memory, etc.
- Knowledgeable about useful metrics, and how to work with them to track
- Real-time monitoring with New Relic or the like. Expertise with NoSQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to cloudfoundary environment.
- MS or BS in Engineering or computer Science.
* Annie Green*
Zenithsoft Systems Inc.,
2975 Bowers Ave, Suite 327, Santa Clara CA 95051
Phone: +1 (925)-592-6011
*It's our pleasure to serve you!*
Serving IT industry since Year 2001
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.