Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Oracle EBS*

*Location:** Arlington, VA*

*Duration:** Minimum 4 months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

*Local Candidates highly preferred! (East Coast – VA, PA, WV, GA, SC, NC)*

*Top 7 Skills *

1)         Minimum 5 years of Oracle EBS technical knowledge - SQL, PL/SQL
development, Workflow, AME, Forms/OAF, XML/BI Publisher Reports,
JDeveloper, Personalizations.

2)         Minimum 3 years of Oracle EBS functional knowledge (Finance or
Procurement)

3)         Knowledge and familiarity with Oracle R12 Multi-Org Architecture
& Sub ledger Accounting

4)         Knowledge of Oracle Application Object Library (AOL), Oracle
APIs and Open Interfaces; Experience with UNIX / Linux Shell Scripting

5)         Experience with testing concepts and techniques promoting
applications to production

6)         Strong understanding of the E-Business Suite Database objects
and structures.

7)         Strong systems/process Orientation with demonstrated analytical
thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146