Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *SAP EBR lead**..* Please let me know if
you have any consultants and get back to me with their updated resume in
.doc format immediately. Given below is the job description.

Job Title:* SAP EBR lead*

Location: *Collegeville, PA*

Duration: *6+ Month*

Total Experience: *8+ Years*

*JD:*

Resource must possess the experience in the following areas... sets...

*1. Rich experience in SAP Electronic Batch record (EBR) *

*2. Experience in SAP Process Instruction Sheet ((PI Sheet) *

*3. Experience in SAP Manufacturing Execution ( SAP ME) *

4. Ability to ""parachute in" to an existing design and help
troubleshoot/solution

5. Good communication skills

6. Travel to Costa Rica is required immediately

*SAP-Manufacturing Batch Management (P2 - Proficient) 1 - SAP Manufacturing
Execution System (P2 - Proficient) SAP Financial Accounting & Oprtns SAP
SCM*

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217