*Please send resume to ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
Must Have Skills:
*Role: API Architect*
· 13 + years of experience as Tech Lead and Architect.
· Excellent conceptual knowledge on architectural designs & patterns
· Understands the different scenarios leading to different
· Justify the designs created
· Present the solution designs to Delta senior management and to
· Comes up with alternative solutions to break architectural
deadlocks coming up in design sessions, development or any other stages of
· Have a strong aptitude to understand new architectural trends in
· Core Java, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, DataPower, webservices (both
provider & consumer)
· Good knowledge of DBMS
- Communication should be excellent.
- Support and troubleshoot computer systems as required, optimizing
performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow up on all
- Good analysis skill and problem solver
· API management experience.
· Task management ability
Nice to have
· Knowledge of Clear case, SoapUI & Unix commands (to
deploy/support/debug application issues)
· Thread architecture knowledge
· Possess experience on onsite-offshore coordination
Will there be client interview (Yes/No): Yes
Comments (if any):
The candidate will closely work with Delta’s Enterprise Architect in
validating and setting up standards for API Management Initiative.
Ankit Kumar Sagwal
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone- 408-418-5779 Ext-263
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.