My name is Ruby and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at Dominion Technology..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our client.
*Role: SAP FICO Financial Consultant *
*Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Local Only)*
*Duration: 12 months contract*
1. Phone with Fahrenheit IT Account Manager
2. Phone with Client
3. F2F with client
*Business Analyst (SAP/FICO)*
*Job Type:* 12-Month Contract
· SAP FICO analyst, with at least 3 full life cycle SAP
· Strong SAP experience in configuration FICO, Assets, PS, DART
extracts, IDOC process, DME/FEBAN.
· Experience in working with EAI technologies, writing functional
specifications & interfaces
· Strong finance background (accounting qualification preferred)
with understanding of US GAAP & IFRS
· Good finance business process knowledge: P2P, O2C and R2R
· Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively
to all levels of the organization Desired skills
· Ability to do high level ABAP debug & understand code
· Exposure to BI or BPC reporting
· Media industry experience preferred
· Experience with Service Now ticketing system & Transport Express
· Support business with day to day activity, answer question
related to SAP FICO
· Support the finance business with month end activities in SAP
· Provide second line support for any SAP issues
· Provide advice on SAP best practice and support business process
· Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional or
· Provide expert advice on solutions proposed by support partners
· Work as an conduit between Support & Solution team
*Dominion Technology Services Corp*.
3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,
Richmond, VA 23233, USA Direct: 804-410-0066, Ext-116
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CCEC61.7870C120]"Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.