Please send profiles to ragh...@vhireconsulting.com. Locals highly
The Performance/Load Tester will have strong skills in the HP testing
tools. This person will also need to have excellent communication skills
and the ability to work within a team or independently. You must have a
passion for quality and a strong motivation for delivering highly valuable
products and solutions.
• 4 years’ experience with ALM/Quality Center
• 7 years’ experience in LoadRunner scripting
• 4 years’ experience in QuickTest Pro scripting
• Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
• Estimate level of effort, resources, time, and budget required to perform
• Organize the testing kick-off meeting
• Define the Test Strategy and Develop the test plan for the tasks,
dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system
quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
• Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
• Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the
completion of project.
• Attend the regular client calls and discuss the weekly status with the
- Use JIRA to manage user stories and acceptance criteria
- Define testable user stories & acceptance criteria
- Monitor, measure, and improve software development and test processes
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.