*Please send resume to * ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
*Backbone and Marionette frameworks JS ARE MANDATE*
The Application Engineer develops software following proscribed processes
and standards to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables.
· Develop and deliver technical systems.
· Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global
product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
· Participate in the development and review of documents to comply
with SDLC methodologies (e.g. Engineering Work Breakdown Structure(WBS),
estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture
· Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the
project during the transition to production where necessary.
· Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code
· Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies,
standards and leading practices when appropriate.
· Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and
notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
· Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
· Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects
· Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution
Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
· Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team,
with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
· Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when
· Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in
accordance with the project timeline.
· Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
· Thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff
· Application Development Work breakdown structure
· Solutions Design Documents
· Release Packages
· Handover documentation for operations
· Unit Test Scripts
· Assignment of tasks to developers
· Review of code completed
· Review performance of developers
· Make assessments of contractor abilities
· Proactively identify and address application engineering
strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
· Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define
the problem; identify possible causes; work with team to identify
solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.
· Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering
methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of
projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information
security, code maintainability and reliability.
· Sound analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to
manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project
assigned when needed.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· University degree in a technical field preferred
· 5 years relevant work experience
· Senior Backbone and Marionette frameworks JS skills.
· Senior engineering experience - .NET 4.5 including ASP.net MVC,
· Senior level web development skills – HTML, CSS
· Skilled with developing and maintaining an engineering task plan
for an engineering team
· Ability to appropriately use proper configuration management
disciplines for a large engineering team
· Strong object oriented design skills and ability to articulate
designs using UML diagrams
· Demonstrate proficiency with Visual Studio 2015, TFS 2015, Visual
C#, SharePoint, SQL Server 2012
· Strong communication skills
· Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
· Ability to facilitate change management with teams.
· Experience in the full project and delivery life cycles - from
planning to delivery, implementation and completion / handover
· Good negotiation and resolution skills.
· Excellent English language communication skills, verbal and
· Positive team player, willing to share knowledge
· Commitment to learning and self-improvement
· Ability to work with various cultures and personalities
· Ability to work in virtual, cross-border teams
· Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required
Ankit Kumar Sagwal
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone- 408-418-5779 Ext-263
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.