If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title         :       Linux Admin*

*Location          :     Marlborough, MA*

*Duration          :    6+Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F*

*Requirements:*

·         Minimum of 5 years technical experience with increasing
responsibilities and technical aptitude

·         Experience in the areas of change management, capacity planning,
incident tracking and reporting, monitoring and alerting, system upgrades,
backup and recovery required

·         Systems administration experience

·         Ability to work nonstandard hours including nights, weekends and
holidays

·         Working knowledge of Citrix NetScaler and XenApp. Exposure to
Amazon Web Services (VPC, EC2, Workspaces) a plus.

* Responsibilities:*

·         Manage and support Citrix NetScalers, XenApp and XenDesktop, with
Storefront interface.

·         Working knowledge of Windows Server to 2012, Active Directory,
Group Policy, IIS/FTP, VMware, Amazon Web Services (VPC, EC2, Workspaces).

·         Collaborate with software packaging teams to ensure successful
package creation and deployments.

·         Collaborate with desktop support teams on virtual desktop
infrastructure and other client systems.

·         Perform general administration of servers (patching, upgrades &
installs)

·         Perform incident response and problem management;

·         Capable in supporting a 24/7 coverage model with on call
responsibilities

·         Strong documentation as well as verbal communication skills

·         Optimize team satisfaction through a strong commitment to
communications and customer service

·         Document configurations and procedures that could be transitioned
to the NOC or support teams

·         Working knowledge of SAN Storage, Networking, DNS and DHCP